学习资料
成考(高起点)英语介词复习资料(六)
时间: 2018.10.10 来源:互联网 作者: 未知 浏览:8886
导读:   at the present stage在现阶段  at the weekend周末  at all times永远  at 405 Victory Road.在胜利路405号。  工具、同、和、随with,具有,独立、就、原因  例:We write with ballpens. 我们用油笔写字。(工具)  但He write in blue ink. 他用蓝水笔写字。(墨水用in不用with)  Theory must go hand in hand with practice.  理论必须同实践相结合。(同)  He is talking with friends.  他正同朋友们谈话。〔同)  I’d like to have a dinner with a friend.  我喜欢同朋友共同进餐。  We must co-operate closely with them.  我们必须同他们紧密合作。(同)  We,as human beings are going to leave,but friendship has taken roots among us and

成考(高起点)英语介词复习资料(六)

成人高考考试网

  at the present stage在现阶段

  at the weekend周末

  at all times永远

  at 405 Victory Road.在胜利路405号。

  工具、同、和、随with,具有,独立、就、原因

  例:We write with ballpens. 我们用油笔写字。(工具)

  但He write in blue ink. 他用蓝水笔写字。(墨水用in不用with)

  Theory must go hand in hand with practice.

  理论必须同实践相结合。(同)

  He is talking with friends.

  他正同朋友们谈话。〔同)

  I’d like to have a dinner with a friend.

  我喜欢同朋友共同进餐。

  We must co-operate closely with them.

  我们必须同他们紧密合作。(同)

  We,as human beings are going to leave,but friendship has taken roots among us and our hearts are linked with yours.

  我们虽然就要走了,但是友谊却在我们之间扎了根,我们的心和你们的心是紧紧相连的。

  A cadre must become one with the masses.

  干部必须和群众打成一片。

  I’m with you. 我同意你。

  An atom is so small that we can’t see it with a microscope.

  原子太小,即使用显微镜也看不见它。(工具)

  In the past I had to part with my wife.

  旧社会我不得不和妻子离别。(和)

  The socialist revolution is deepening with each passing day.

  社会主义革命日益深入。

评论 0 评论
请登录后发表评论 立即登录

首页

在线客服